At present, we can say that the world is tech-driven. There are many reasons why it is mentioned like this. Technology taking a positive change on all the industry and organizations, with the advent of technologies like the internet of things, wearables, and sensors, even the cities are turning SMART! We hope you know what that means, or those who don’t know, smart cities are the existing cities that are interlinked with many technologies and work harmoniously where you can see roads with fewer to no accidents and minimum to no pollution at all. Smart cities also include smart homes and everything you can find in a city. With that said, if you are looking to produce or make a smart city promo, you must keep a few tips and tricks in mind to make the perfect promo video. Without much ado, let us dive into the post.
Few Tips to Remember about Shooting Connected Cities and Lanes
- The first thing you have to keep in mind is to picture and show an ariel view of the world, and further zoom in to whatever place you choose to capture.
- You have to make sure that all of your captured images are moving, if it not, find some alternative ways or capture other images and animations to keep the film alive. It would be best if you did not get stuck with only the pictures as it can end up boring.
- The third tip is to make the shoot and capture the places that are crowded. No matter what avoid less crowded places as it can be awkward looking in the film. Make sure to capture rush and overcrowded places.
- The next tip is something to do with the traffic. Make sure to get the moving traffic in a lane and if possible, get an explicit video of nightlife where the street and traffic lights are blooming.
- You should always keep in mind not to input a lot of visual images, instead go for moving pictures.
- Interview people who have clear thoughts on what a smart city is and how it helps them. Ask opinion from the local as well as other prominent people in position.
- You can use any kind of tricks and type of views you can in the film, after all, it is a moving picture and needs to attract many viewers. Having said that, you can use, photorealist aerial views, massing study fly-through, panoramas, and many other animations integrated moving pictures within the film.
- You must keep in mind never to include any negative comments as well as purpose, reasons, and many other related topics that can pave the way to controversy. Simply put, avoid negativity conversation.
- Final stage is integrating your editing skills and making the best of the best and upload the film.